2018 Pettibone Telehandler T944X has several options that make this ideal to be your main tool on the jobsite.
74 hp engine requires NO DEF
Brawler solid traction tires with deep tread.
Full light package. Headlights, rear lights, safety lights.
Digital Dash with Rear View Camera upgrade in lieu of standard.
The 74-horsepower Cummins QSF3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine features a DOC muffler and requires no diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
DRIVETRAIN & AXLES
Drivetrain and axles have been optimized to provide greater tractive effort with minimal tradeoff on top end speed.
- Dana 212 Series high steer axles provide excellent tractive effort.
- Tight steer angle capability provides efficient turning radius.
- Dana VDT12000 Powershift transmission offers 3 speeds, forward and reverse.
- Full time 4-wheel-drive with limited-slip front axle differential.
Newly designed boom with formed boom plates offers greater strength with less weight.
- Boom deflection minimized for better control and accuracy placing loads.
- Boom overlap nearly doubled to provide smoother operation and reduce contact forces on wear pads.
- Fastener-less wear pads simplify service.
- Bottom-mounted external extend cylinder significantly reduces load on wear pads; cylinder location also provides better service access to internal boom components.
- Compression tilt design allows for a smaller bore cylinder with same tilt force.
- Single extension chain eliminates the need to balance dual chains.
HORIZONTAL TRAVERSING BOOM
provides up to 70 inches of horizontal boom transfer, the industry’s only new machine with this capability.