2020 Pettibone Scissor MEWP SS1932E For Sale
The 2020 Pettibone Scissor SS1932E Features a smooth deck extension, universal drive controller and simple serviceability, the electric SS1932E provides exceptional safety and reliability for indoor scissor lift needs.
Key Features of the 2020 Pettibone Scissor SS1932E
- Optimized electric control and drive system with zero emissions.
- Universal Controller with motion alarm and LED screen. Proportional control for precise operation.
- Reinforce working platform. AC poser to platform ; 120 VAC (GFCI) platform power. Fold in rails for low door clearance. Self closing, self catching entry gate. Lanyard anchor point.
- Scissor Stacks with large scissor arms for increased stability and durability. Pressure Transducer (overload protector). Full height drive.
- Diagnostics & Sensors – Intelligent diagnostic system. Tilt sensor and tilt alarm. Slope sensor, motion alarm, flashing beacon / buzzer (both sides), Emergency descent, decent alarm and protection, overload alarm, hour meter & horn.
- Drive & Tires – 4 x 2 drive, extra wide non marking tires, improved steering mechanism reduces tire wear when turning, pothole guards, two wheel brake, manual brake release, better brake-ability on long downhills.
- Battery & Service – Advanced battery charger with voltage protection, slide out component tray offers easy access to Trojan deep-cycle batteries, battery charger status indicator, charging operation limit.
- Warranty –
- 1 year: Full machine and attachment
- 2 years or 2000 hrs: Electric and hydraulic drive motor, lift cylinders, hydraulic valves, hydraulic pumps
- 5 years: Frame weldment, scissor stacks, platform weldment.
Overall Height: 6.2′ with rails down, 7.1′ with rails up.
Platform Extension: 2′
Overall Length: 5.02′
Overall width: 2.66′
Work Height: 24.6′
Machine weight: 2866 lbs
Platform Capacity: 510 lbs
On-Deck Extension Capacity: 265 lbs
Platform Occupants: 2 – indoor use only
Drive Speed: 2.2 mph lowered & .3 mph elevated
Lift Time: 32 seconds
Lower Time: 27 seconds
Max Slope: 1.5″
Maximum Ground Pressure: 185.8 psi
Inside Turning Radius: 8″
Outside Turning Radius: 4.9′
Standards: ANSI A92.20, CSA-B354.6
Landmark Equipment authorized Pettibone Dealer since 1984
|Location:||Landmark Equipment 7625 NE Killingsworth St, Portland, Or. 97218||Condition:||New|
|Truck Status:||Available|| || |